*Trommelwirbel*

Ladies and Gentlemen!
Welcome to the Show.

Samstag, 14. Mai 2011

cause you only want me when you're lonely

here i am again, doing things, i said that i wouldnt do....

hey, also ich weiß nicht was los ist zur zeit, und weil du mir immer ausweichst schreib ich dir jetzt eben hier. so wie es grad läuft kann und will ich nicht weitermachen. ich weiß nicht was du willst, was ich dir bedeute, ob dir überhaupt irgendetwas was bedeutet. ich hab keine ahnung, aber ich werde das alles nicht akzeptieren, wie du immer sagst, und das weiter mit mir machen lassen. also entweder du akzeptierst auch ein paar sachen, oder wir beenden das ganze einfach. aber so kann das nicht weitergehen!!!!

... its 3 am and im rushing out the door to see you
waiting all day, but now you wanna call me
why do you do this to me all the time
after all the things you put me through
ooh still i come right back
but now i know the truth
i can finally see
you only want me when youre lonely
if i say im gonna leave
thats the only time you want me
next time you need me there i wont make it
another late night call i wont take it
cause now i finally see
you only want me when youre lonely 
had me fooled from the start
and i quickly gave my heart
cause i love you, love you, love you
but this is what happens when youre a lonely girl
with no one to touch you
now im stronger, dont need you any longer
so get off your knees
your words dont mean anything after all the things you put me through
ooh still i come right back
but now i know the truth
i can finally see
you only want me when youre lonely
 oh nothings ever changing
decisions you cant make it
you just think of yourself
and never me at all
if youre with your friend
you just leave me alone
but i wont allow it anymore
so its stuck on me to move on

its stuck on me to move on ...   xoxo kitty xoxo

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen